Translate

mardi 7 octobre 2014

FLY ME TO THE MOON

"Fly Me to the Moon", originally titled "In Other Words", is a popular song written in 1954 by Bart Howard. Kaye Ballard made the first recording of the song in 1954. Since then it has become a frequently recorded jazz standard often featured in popular culture. Frank Sinatra's 1964 version was closely associated with the Apollo missions to the Moon. In 1999 The USA based Songwriters Hall of Fame recognized the importance of "Fly Me to the Moon" by inducting it as a "Towering Song"[1] which is an award "...presented each year to the creators of an individual song that has influenced our culture in a unique way over many years.”[


Fly Me To The Moon (Emmène Moi Jusqu'à La Lune)
Fly me to the moon
Emmène-moi jusqu'à la Lune
Let me play among the stars
Laisse-moi jouer parmi les étoiles
Let me see what spring is like
Laisse-moi voir à quoi ressemble le printemps
On Jupiter and Mars
Sur Jupiter et Mars
In other words, hold my hand
En d'autres mots, prends ma main
In other words, baby kiss me
En d'autres mots, bébé embrasse-moi
Fill my heart with song
Emplis mon coeur d'une chanson
And let me sing for ever more
Et laisse-moi chanter éternellement
You are all I long for
Tu es tout ce que je désire,
All I worship and adore
Tout ce que je respecte et adore
In other words, please be true
En d'autres mots, s'il te plaît soit sincère
In other words, I love you !
En d'autres mots, je t'aime !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Archives du blog